Thursday, August 4, 2016

About Me

ABOUT ME


Hi, I am Tarun Sharma.
I’m glad that you want to know more about me and my blog.
Let me first tell you the reason behind creating this blog.
Why I created this blog?
Why Why Why ??
I am a Chartered Accountant student and currently in the final stage.

Every CA Student uses Tally during his article ship period and I have used Tally for more than 2 years and still using and will use it in my future too.
During the period of my article ship period I came across many utilities & functions of Tally as well as problems, but wherever I got stuck my principal was always there to guide and help me.
As a CA student I had more privileges and chances to obtain knowledge regarding Tally and use the same in practical life too, But everyone’s has not the same case like me who want to learn Tally.
Tally is softwarewhich is extensively used for accounting  (though there are much more functions than just accounting) and there is a very large community who is using Tally but isnot Chartered Accountants or CA students.
Now, the question is, from where do they learn Tally? There are thousands of institutes who are teaching Tally and they are taking fees above Rs.12,000 for teaching Tally in detail.
This is the only reason which motivated me to create this blog.
You can even ask your queries regarding Tally and I’ll be glad to personally reply all your queries.
There are numerous websites and videos available on the web to learn Tally.
But once you visit those websites, you will notice that, those websites aren’t updated with developments in Tally.
These types of websites are; which I call ‘shoot and forget’ websites. They once publish their content and forget. They do not update according to developments in Tally and still, if you want to ask something related to the topic, you’ve to wait for your queries to be answered. And the fact is they never answer (My personal experience).
If you don’t believe me, just Google ‘Learn Tally’ and go to any website. Try above things and you’ll come to know what the fact is.
Here at TallySimplified, whole scenario is different. I will reply for any of your question, recommendation or reaction.
All content which are published on the blog are produced by me including videos which are as per improvements made in Tally software. You will undoubtly love the whole thing I shaped here.

Top of Form
Bottom of Form
Something about me!
As you read before, I am a Chartered Accountant student in the final stage of Chartered Accountancy Course.
I live in Jaipur which is located in Rajasthan. I love reading books whatever the subject is and love to blogging and one bizarre thing about me is that i like to explore new and unknown areas.



Connect me :
      Facebook

Share:
Location: India

30 comments:

  1. TitaniumBong Poker Guide - Tipsters with the highest paying Poker
    We'll also black titanium fallout 76 list the best poker players in the world for 2021! Learn how to titanium nose jewelry play poker titanium tv alternative with our best poker players titanium nipple jewelry and how they stack up in titanium white dominus the

    ReplyDelete